We manage, collect, and remove production waste. We provide containers for production waste. We also remove recyclable materials, municipal waste, and provide recyclable material and household waste containers.
Management of production and commercial waste
Production waste includes remnants of materials (raw materials), semi-finished products, and other material resources generated in the course of production and completely or partially devoid of the original properties (chemical or physical).
Types of production and commercial waste:
- Textile products (seams, cloth cuts);
- Polyurethane foam (mattresses);
- Wood chip and saw dust (production of case furniture);
- Plastic (car plastic parts, tanks, shavings, filings);
- Contaminated composite packaging (cardboard, plastic, sticker paper, candy wrappers);
- Broken glass (window).
We offer companies, institutions, and organizations to sign contracts for removal of production waste according to schedules agreed in advance.
- Fast and prompt services rendered to a high standard of quality
- Containers with volume (0,24 – 38 m3) selected specifically according to your needs
- Competitive prices and flexible system of payment
- Convenient and flexible waste removal schedule agreed based on your needs
- Issuing of certificates about management of removed waste
- Professional consulting about waste management, sorting, and recycling
- The hardware we have available allows us to remove particularly large amounts of waste
We offer containers of the following volumes: 0,24 m³, 1 m³, 1,1 m³, 5 m³, 7 m³, 7,5 m³, 9 m³, 18 m³, 20 m³, 27 m³, 38 m³.
Container volume depends on the amount of production waste generated. Clients have to load their production waste into containers themselves.
The price of production waste removal depends on the nature of production waste and amount thereof. For removal prices please contact our managers – we will find reasonable solutions!
Get the offer
Or you can call us now 8 687 44 444